Monday, February 18, 2008

Poetry

I sometimes write poetry to get my feelings about stuff out...here are some of my most recent ones....


Up in the air swirling,

That’s the way I feel.

Wondering over and over

Is this for real?

You saw me clearly,

Flaws and all

I saw you fully

Making me fall

I wanted forever

This wasn’t allowed

You said goodbye

Giving up on the now

So I wait for tomorrow

Hoping for release

You move on into something new

You’ve already found peace

Written February 9, 2008

April Frazier

How you left me.



You went through a lot yes we all know

You remind us all the time

Cause you can’t let it go.

While the rest of us try

To go on with our lives

You’re holding us back

With your attempts at demise

Why should we answer to you?

Yeah you’re somebody’s mom

But the last time I checked

It wasn’t mine she’s at home

Can you just let us go

So we can live our own lives

Yeah we might make mistakes

But hey least we tried

Love is strong

And yeah it can win this fight

But why should it have to

When letting go would suffice

So for now I will forgive

And move forward this day

Cause you’ll think you’re right

Doesn’t matter what I say

Written February 5, 2008

I hope you like them....whoever you are :)

No comments: